The new version of the Campagnolo Shamal Ultra wheels sadly discontinues the great gold look from previous years, but comes with some improvements. Shamals have been considered great all-rounders, perfect for racing or training, for climbs, flats and descents. They are a medium profile wheelset.
Archive for January, 2010
Tags: Campagnolo, campagnolo shamal ultra, clincher, cycling, g3 spoke pattern, road, Shamal, tubular, Ultra 2-Way Fit, Wheels
Tags: bicycle, Bora Ultra Two, Campagnolo, Carbone Ultimate, Colnago, components, Cosmic, cycling, groups, gruppos, Mavic, road, Time, Wheels
I’ve started working with a new European supplier. This means that I’ve got some great new prices on a bunch of new cycling gear, from frames, wheels to component groups.
Tags: Asics Sortie Marathon Duo, Classic Cortez, Nike, Onitsuka Tiger, running, shoes, Year of the Tiger
These shoes are going to be released by Nike for the upcoming Chinese New Year, which is going to be in two weeks. They are based upon the Classic Cortez and I have to say that I kind of like them, even though the fake fur is a bit much.
Tags: bicycles, bikes, cycling, Flux, hardtail, mountain, mtb, SRAM, velocite
Victor from Velocite built up a Flux for himself. It’s a carbon fiber hardtail that the company is offering. It looks pretty interesting. The lines and geometry are standard for hardtails. I find the slope of the tubes interesting.
Tags: blogs, Gregor Collienne, photos, PS3, Technabob, technology
Tags: blogs, junimotion, robot, Technabob, technology
Tags: Apartment Therapy, blogs, coffee, espresso, machine, Melitta, technology, unplggd
If you’re in the market for a modern and refined espresso machine, then you should most definitely consider the Melitta Caffeo Solo. It’s sleek and doesn’t use any sort of capsules.
Tags: Apartment Therapy, bathroom tech, blogs, Japan, technology, unplggd
Although this isn’t yet a fully developed application for homes, it might become at some point in the future. We were really amazed at how this Japanese machine could turn discarded paper into toilet paper.
Tags: blogs, daily, tweets, Twitter
This is what I tweeted about today…
- 00:07 My Daily Tweets: wp.me/pWvW-3hE #
- 01:49 1:48AM and I’m done for the day. I have an early day tomorrow, so I’ll log off in a few minutes. #
- 19:15 Lexon Safe Bamboo And Bio-plastic Calculators, Clocks And Radios: wp.me/pWvW-3hH #
- 19:17 Caleb Larsen’s Arty Cube Endlessly eBays Itself: wp.me/pWvW-3hJ #
- 19:19 Bean Drinking: Perfect to Find Coffee Makers & Coffee: wp.me/pWvW-3hL #
- 19:22 The Egg Shower By Arina Komarova: wp.me/pWvW-3hN #
- 19:38 long day. Hate dealing with the BOCA people. Smile and nod. #
- 20:28 @typefiend congrats on trying that. Liquid gold copper! #
- 23:30 Had to take a nap because of the headache I got dealing with the BOCA people this morning. Also, I taught the whole day. #
Follow me @djrange
Tags: Apartment Therapy, bathroom tech, blogs, inspiration, shower, technology, unplggd
Looking for a different sort of shower? We were quite impressed when we saw this egg-shaped shower. Even though most showers are either square or circular, this kind of makes sense to us. Why? Read on to find out more.