Archive for January, 2010
Tags: Apartment Therapy, bean drinking, blogs, coffee, coffee maker, kitchen appliances, technology, unplggd
Tags: a tool to deceive and slaughter, art, caleb larsen, conceptual art, ebay, Technabob, technology
When I first read about this, I thought to myself that it’s just a plain, black acrylic cube, but then I read on and found out what this thing exactly does.
Tags: blogs, Calculator, green, lexon, radio, Safe, sustainable, Technabob, technology
Tags: blogs, daily, tweets, Twitter
This is what I tweeted about today…
- 01:57 It’s almost 2AM in Taipei, and I’m logging off. The tweets I read will be probably filled with Apple Tablet hype. #
- 02:59 We’ve Begun Taking Orders For 2010: wp.me/pWvW-3hj #
- 11:01 Diesel Time Zone Watch Has More Time Zones Than You Really Need: wp.me/pWvW-3hp #
- 11:03 BigTrak Back From The 80s With Lots Of Retro Goodness: wp.me/pWvW-3hr #
- 11:25 Are you iPadded out already? #
- 11:25 @JessicaDoyle dont know. Isn’t that an oxymoron? #
- 11:26 New & Improved Chargepod Charges Multiple Devices: wp.me/pWvW-3hu #
- 11:34 Electrolux Cold Water Washing Machine Saves You Money: wp.me/pWvW-3hx #
- 12:01 RT @hubspot ReTweet This to Win One of 3 Apple Tablets from @HubSpot bit.ly/bqcwYD #
- 12:10 @jennymbutler hey fellow AT blogger. You’ve got a Frenchie too! I’ve got a cutie named Spike and he’s 5. #
- 18:35 @wobblesmccoy yep. Id never buy a Kindle either. #
- 18:37 @jennymbutler Ferdy looks cute. Spike is a great dog. Hes been our brindle baby 4 a while now and wed like to become french bulldog fanciers #
- 18:40 long day at work. I have to get up early tomorrow to take care of some paperwork. Ah, well I’ll also be teaching the whole day! #
- 22:12 @wobblesmccoy I’ve read a few ebooks, but I’ve never really enjoyed the experience. A paper book is the way to go. #
- 22:12 @jennymbutler We do! My Frenchie is snorting and snoring away right now! #
- 22:13 @wobblesmccoy I also have trouble paying for ebooks and software. This whole virtual thing is strange. #
- 22:24 “Oups, I read it the wrong way”, heard in our place at 10:20PM. #
- 22:28 My wife subbed for my boss who took a few days off in order to welcome a new addition to his family. My kids loved meeting her. It’s funny. #
- 23:53 iPad: The Maxipad Of Tablets: wp.me/pWvW-3hA #
Follow me @djrange
Tags: Apple, cellphones, computing, Email, Gmail, GTD, iBooks, iPad, iTunes, Mac, tablet, technology
Apple had their must touted event yesterday which launched their unfortunately named tablet onto the masses. I can appreciate good design and great products, though I’m not an Apple fan-boy.
Let’s get one thing straight. You won’t be using your iPad to game. You’ll be trying to pass the time while you’re on public transport or something like that and you’ll be playing some games, though no Flash games, which makes this a bit annoying.
No flash=no Hulu
That’s a pretty bad equality to start out with.
Tags: Apartment Therapy, blogs, cold, electrolux, technology, unplggd, washing machine
What if you could clean your clothes thoroughly without using the hot water cycles on your washing machine? Well Electrolux came up with a washing machine that does exactly that, cleaning all of your clothes without ever needing any hot water.
Tags: Apartment Therapy, blogs, Chargepod, charger, cords, power, technology, unplggd
Chargers are a hassle, especially if you have a lot of devices that need to be charged at the same time. This gets even worse when you are on the road or at home. But is it worth it?
Tags: BigTrak, blogs, retro, robot, Technabob, technology, toy
Tags: blogs, Diesel, Technabob, technology, watch
Looking for a new watch? I know I am and this Diesel watch looks pretty good. It’s unique in that it can display four different times on its face.
Tags: bicycles, bikes, cycling, mountain, Pinarello Dogma, road, Scott, Velocite Magnus, Velocite Millennium, Velocite MONC50
Starting a new venture is always a challenge. Things are happening quite fast. In about two weeks, I’ll have a hands-on photo session with a customer’s 2010 Pinarello Dogma with Campagnolo Super Record 11 and Campagnolo Bora Ultra Two wheels. We’ve got the full spectrum of Dogma colors available, including the limited Team Sky color which just became available.