- 2m 5 Ways Smartphones Change Lives http://wp.me/pWvW-6T1
- 4m Paper iPad Drawing App by FiftyThree: Really Fluid and Partly Free http://wp.me/pWvW-6SZ
- 5m Pets snuggling on the couch http://instagr.am/p/I07_RTNTXD/
- 51m The place I’m at has a kobe beef chili filled donut with cheese, mustard, onions and pickles. Seems like it would cause instant death
- 3h Outfit of the night. http://instagr.am/p/I0kZ9DudPt/
- 9h Things are getting out of hand right now. Because I’m tweeting using my voice with the iPhone 4S. It’s kind of crazy
- 10h Mad hooker steez in tizzy wizzy. http://instagr.am/p/Iz1IPcTfkl/
- 10h However, I did used to work a lot in Canada as well, around 70-80h as well when I worked in finance. That sucked balls.
- 10h I talked with a local about work, and she laughed when I mentioned 35h/week. It’s the law in Quebec and Canada.
- 10h But I sleep in and don’t get up or put any alarms on, one weekends that is.
- 10h I used to not work on weekends, but now it’s the only time that I can catch up no stuff that I didn’t manage to do during the week.
- 10h I work 10-13 hours per day on weekdays, 5-7 on weekends, it’s about 70h per week.
- 10h I remember the time when I used to work 35 h/week.
- 10h -Do you like your job -No, my mom wanted me to do this conversation excerpt of tonight.
@itsminhvybitch dis pas dos.
@itsminhvybitch tu dos ce que tu penses genre.
- 11h I was just up the stairs to my apartment when it started to rain.
- 11h Just made it home before a torrential downpour.
- 11h Crazy Luxy entrance http://instagr.am/p/IzsKOaNTTV/
- 11h Odd that I can read the New Yorker through Facebook
- 12h The Book Bench: White Until Proven Black: Imagining Race in Hunger Games : The New Yorker – http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/books/2012/03/hunger-games-and-trayvon-martin.html?mbid=social_mobile_tweet
- 12h After a while no matter what the language barrier it gets pretty cool
@dizzydentgirl and phone with diamonds
- 12h Y en a des connards desfois
- 12h It’s getting pretty hard. http://instagr.am/p/Izofx2NTSS/
- 12h (916): I’m sorry I drunk dialed you before realizing that you were already in bed with me.
- 12h Techno night at Luxy http://instagr.am/p/IzlZr9NTRj/
- 12h Less than 20 hours after Gizmodo vowed never to write about Kickstarter projects, they posted this Kotaku story: http://gizmodo.com/5897724/check-out-dust-a-stunning-kickstarter-flick-filmed-in-japan?tag=kickstarte
- 12h Love the type (and the copy) set above some garbage cans in Soho http://instagr.am/p/IzjTmGBzcu/
- 13h Loretta is here so the vibe got better
- 13h Led boards at Luxy http://instagr.am/p/Izc016NTff/
- 13h Just arrived at Luxy. A bit empty in the Pulse room http://instagr.am/p/IzcnxGtTfb/
- 14h Party at the park http://instagr.am/p/IzWlGstTee/
- 15h Walked into a party at the park. Another cute Frenchie is there
- 15h Same building at night http://instagr.am/p/IzT4Y0tTeH/
- 15h Isn’t it a bit early to be drunk? Saw girl teetering on her bf outside my place
- 15h A little pick-me-up before going out to Luxy tonight http://instagr.am/p/IzR_ZltTdz/
- 15h Pixel Block Movie Posters Offer Bitmapped Drama http://wp.me/pWvW-6SW
- 17h Discharged my iPhone battery until19%. Have to juice it up before heading out. This was done from 9AM to 8Pm
- 19h Yes those are 12 Vietnamese fresh spring rolls that I will eat today and tomorrow http://instagr.am/p/Iy5KWztTZk/
- 19h Long day. Now that I’m home it’s time for more work but I’m too tired. Food+nap then Luxy. Techno night
- 30 Mar I will live forever in your old purses and seasonal coats
- 20h Via Reddit: “so the world’s smallest penis showed up today at work”: http://i.imgur.com/LgK7c.jp
- 20h A geomagnetic storm strikes Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/glitchr via
- 20h Only South Indian GF’s will also debug your code for you.
- 20h Analyse typographique du film “The Artist”. Passionnant et rigoureux. http://bit.ly/H3l82
@lindymei yeah the lesbian bi thing just makes you hotter. Scratch that
@lindymei court you? That sounds medieval
@lindymei no not really. Put yourself in a random Facebook relationship
@lindymei ugh I don’t know. Pick your nose in public pretend you’re a lesbian that sort of thing
@lindymei just act crazy and they will shit their pants
@lindymei just tell them to F off
- 23h but I’m going to slap the next one who laugh when he fails to delevery the service I paid for. When you suck you STFU and don’t laught.
- 23h Quick sketch I did for the kids that I colored http://instagr.am/p/IyZ5BpNTWc/
- 30 Mar “I have wrestled with an alligator. I done tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail.” – Muhammed Ali
- 30 Mar Man, Capchas are just getting ridiculous. Fuck machines, even I can’t read them most of the time.
- 30 MarWhat’s left of my Venti caramel macchiato in my Klean Kanteen http://instagr.am/p/IyR5-QNTVq/
- 30 Mar
@jeansnow in Taiwan we just get a freaking trade office but it was relocated to a nice building
- 30 Mar Police station in front my school http://instagr.am/p/IyQSsDtTVf/
- 30 Mar “A PERPENDICULAR universe?!?!?! Now that’s crossing the line.” http://goo.gl/zzOWV
- 30 Mar Thankfully my iPad is tethered to my iPhone. A quick reinstall of iBooks and I’m back reading
- 30 Mar Why is
#iBooks so buggy right now? Is it bc I am reading #DirkGently?
- 30 Mar
@lindymei luxy tonight for me. You? Already on my Venti Caramel Macchiato. Caffeine, feels good
- 30 Mar For some reason they are less annoying than Taiwanese bureaucrats
- 30 Mar Hate dealing w bureaucratic stuff. At least at the Canadian Trade office everyone spoke English
- 30 Mar My promo mix for Cliché Records: Le Mix Cliché Vol. 1 is now online. Enjoy! http://soundcloud.com/jfamadei/le-mix-clich-vol-1
#DeepHouse #Nu-Disco (cc @djmarcusA
- 30 Mar Tried and failed to renew passport. Photos too small, no guarantor it was 11:35 when I finished the form. They close
- 30 Mar Tiles of all sizes are everywhere in Taiwan http://instagr.am/p/IyIgEBNTUZ/
- 30 Mar
@lindymei I barely slept. Ready to party?
- 30 Mar Tree blooming in the sun http://instagr.am/p/Ix2ec0NTQu/
- 30 Mar Small bushes recently planted http://instagr.am/p/Ix2TAatTQr/
- 30 Mar Spike walking around http://instagr.am/p/Ix2L8UNTQf/
- 30 Mar Blooming tree http://instagr.am/p/Ix15BVNTQS/
- 30 Mar McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: The Supreme Court Issues a 5-4 Decision on Where to Order Lunch.: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-supreme-court-issues-a-5-4-decision-on-where-to-order-lunch#.T3UH_GyO3V8.twitter via
- 30 Mar McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: Monologue: Ralph Waldo Emerson Pitches the Snuggie on the Home Shopping Network.: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/ralph-waldo-emerson-pitches-the-snuggie-on-the-home-shopping-network#.T3UIIOtn12k.twitter
- 30 Mar Battle Royale + Drag Queen Convention + Pedo Kravitz = Hunger Games
- 30 Mar Waking and hoping you’re in my bed.
- 30 Mar Wow, Canada getting rid of the penny this fall: http://zite.to/H27ZGA
- 30 Mar My Daily Tweets 03-29-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-6ST
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange