Well, I’ve started going through my archives. For some reason, Zooomr has trouble with the tag words that I added to my photos. Bear in mind that I have 10234 photos uploaded and since they went into Mark III, searching through my photos is tedious at best.
Anyway, here are some of the best shots from Wat Phra Kaew. I still have more to come, but it’s a little taste of what’s to come this month. Hope you enjoy it.
To see my blogging on Thailand, see this index post:
* * * * *
My travelblog from when I was traveling around Thailand during the Chinese New Year in February 2007.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport And Into Bangkok
- Wat Phra Kaew, The Grand Palace, Wat Pho And Some Shopping
- Nathon Pathom And Phra Pathom Chedi
- Back To Bangkok
- Arrival In Phuket And Ao Chalong
- Ao Chalong
- Ao Chalong, Hat Rawai And Hat Patong
- Hat Rawai, Hat Kata & Hat Karon
- On Thai Companionship And Languages
- How To Bypass The Taxi Mafia
- Crazy Scare
- Liveblogging Or Sort Of From Airports
- How To Bypass The Excess Weight Charge At Airports