Here are the pieces that I worked on last night for about 45 minutes. It felt good to do this amidst the craziness of the end of term.
A close-up of the minuscule Mandelbrot fractal that I completed.
The cover of my class notes that I had binded yesterday.
I was just annoyed that my Numerical Analysis book was getting used a lot by simply taking it out of my bag. So I started to create a book cover using simple white paper. I then decided to adorn this new cover with some writing. I then worked on the corners and the binding of the book to make it sturdier. Finally, I did a little watercolor painting for the cover art. I plan on photocopying it and pasting it on the front when I have time.
The cover can be completely removed without harming the book. Nothing has been pasted onto the book itself. The cover is just like a dust jacket. This process will destroy it.
Materials: China ink, watercolors (Sakura and Rembrandt), Tombo ABT pens