Why? Because people don’t tend to follow them. This photo was taken in the MRT.
The 135mm F/2 Defocus lens is a hard animal to tame. It does take great pictures, but focus is a struggle. I’ve found that it’s best to operate this lens manually, as the autofocus is slow and unprecise. However, it does lead some great photos, like this one of my compact SRAM Red crank.
Over the past week or so, customers have been admiring this new Pinarello Dogma 60.1 frame that was ordered for AH. AH had decided upon using a custom paint job thanks to Pinarello’s My Way customization scheme, which makes this frame stand out from the traditional Dogmas. He also ordered the Di2-compatible frame, which allows internal wiring of Shimano’s Dura Ace Di2 electronic shifting group.
Rachel is pissed at Andrew. Brendon tells Rachel that this is part of a plan. Rachel doesn’t like that Brendon kept secrets from her. It doesn’t go over well with her.
None of the HM believed Andrew’s speech. Matt talks with him. He tells him that no one bought his POV speech.
Hayden doesn’t know why Matt nominated the two floaters. Andrew is pissed. Kathy is dumbfounded. She talks with Matt. He doesn’t believe what she is saying. Hayden and Kristen talk with Andrew. Hayden says that if he wins the POV, he will use it to get Andrew off. Hayden and Kristen do some smooching. A secret showmance.
Laura is flip-flopping. She keeps wanting to leave. Marcus Bentley will go into the BBUK house.
Jo tells Laura and Corin that she really feels good this morning. Laura and Corin are exhausted. Laura leaves and goes through the door where the mole hole used to be. She tells the crew that she can’t do it anymore. It’s the fire exit. She tells that she wants to go.
It’s been an hour since Laura has left. The HM are unaware that she has gone.
I’ve mentioned to someone that watching the Jersey Shore is like watching Animal Planet. It’s like watching the mating habits of a cheetah, or something like that. There’s no doubt in my mind that this is true.
Where to begin? The douchebagginess of the cast leaves you speechless. There are no words to describe these self-professed guidos and guidettes. In tonight’s episode, the cast is reunited after making their way to MIA, which is Miami, a careful Mike explains. Sparks fly as soon as the girls realize that Angelina is here. Jenni and Snooki don’t like her. Sammi is still caught up with Ronnie. In case you didn’t know, they split up, but all in all, it looks like they were never apart.
Sammi loves Ronnie. Ronnie hates Sammie. Needless to say that they will have sex a few times this season. Ronnie is really angry about this whole thing. I love how The Situation tries to egg Angelina on to confront the bitchy behavior she keeps getting from the other girls. In the previews, we see that both Pauly and Vinny hook up with Angelina, while Vinny also hooks up with Snookie. This is after he promised his sex-obsessed uncles that he would only hook up with classy girls.
I love how aggressive Jenni gets when she’s a bit drunk and amped up. You don’t want to mess with her. In the last season, she threw a few punches, not just at girls, but at the boys, so you better watch out. Angelina is on everyone’s shit-list.
Warning: This post might offend you.
[Ed. note: I had to put some warning here, and I thought that this was kind of funny, but you have been warned!]
- 03:05:06: From Twitter 07-29-2010: http://wp.me/pWvW-4f8
- 12:36:19: A Colorful Mac-Centric Home Office in Athens, Greece: http://wp.me/pWvW-4fb
- 12:38:11: Headphones That Will Keep Your Family Happy: http://wp.me/pWvW-4fd
- 18:54:59: Inadvertently met @Tortue today. Nice to meet you, we should go out for lunch/dinner next week.
- 18:57:36: @matthewhooper concrete coffee machine concept.
- 19:00:28: RT @rejecter: You say “queueing to buy,” I hear “waiting to die.”
- 19:00:48: RT @lenachen: Just consumed like five shots of Austrian liquer. I spelled liquer wrong didn’t I? Damn.
- 19:04:41: One of the girls at the hair salon asked me if I wanted to have my pants dried. They were dripping wet. I declined as they were quick-drying
- 19:05:28: Met with a new IT man who’ll help me set up my online store. Launch date is in a month, Sept 1st.
- 20:56:07: Going to set up my company in HK, with a bank account for Asterisk*Cycles. Later, I’ll register a holding company in Delaware.
- 20:56:31: From what I hear, HSBC is the bank to use.
- 21:08:52: After that, I’ll apply for a merchant account. Trying 2 phase out PayPal as my main purveyor of payment as fees are high & xchange rate suck
- 22:30:28: two minutes away from TGIF. It’s 10:30PM.
- 22:44:38: TGIF!
- 22:44:53: 22:44. That was a long day.
- 23:43:00: Just learned that another member of the family has been added to the fold. My niece Ariane was just born.
- 23:43:19: Now I have two cute nieces in Quebec.
- 23:43:40: Lockwasher Robot Sculptures Whirr Their Way Into Our Hearts: http://wp.me/pWvW-4fg