- 2m Pikaia Gracilens Revealed as Possible Genetic Ancestors to All Vertebrates wp.me/pWvW-6NS
- 4m Italian Volcano Etna Has Its Third Eruption of 2012 wp.me/pWvW-6NQ
- 5m Central American Bats Harbor a New Subtype of Influenza wp.me/pWvW-6NO
- 8m Sam Kerr iPhone Portraits: Who Needs Paint and Canvas? wp.me/pWvW-6NM
- 11m Omniscent Siri 3D Printed iPhone Cover: The Ghost in the Machine wp.me/pWvW-6NK
- 11h Congratulations to President-elect Putin! I look forward to recycling this tweet for decades to come.
- 9h Mixing up Downton Abbey, Arrested Development, and
- 10h There’s a cool music app in the McSweeney’s app that I had fun with.
- 10h Still haven’t figured out the logistics, but since I’ll already be in Taipei on my scooter, I might just drive there and then drive to work
- 10h I’m booked pretty solid over the next couple of days so I can go the the Taipei Cycle show on Thursday afternoon.
- 11h About to walk Spike, and yes, it’s raining. FML.
@GreatDismal: LulzSec leader operated from housing project, commanded 1000s of hackers, flipped by Feds | foxnews.com/scitech/2012/0… via @slashdot
#Danger5 was pretty funny. I’ve always said that Nazis aren’t dying enough on TV and in movies.
- 12h An encore of bullets.
- 12h You’ve landed yourself in a Wednesday casserole situation, and we’re here to get you out of it
- 12h They will be right in the middle of a Nazi minestrone Jack
- 12h Don’t look at it, you’ll go blind with sorrow.
- 12h Hitler will be the 8th wonder of the world
- 12h I burn for you
- 12h Everyone is smoking in
- 12h Of course, as always, kill Hitler!
- 12h At 9AM this morning, the Nazis stole the Eiffel Tower
- 12h Dinner, or at least the start of it. instagr.am/p/H1eQNANTX9/
- 12h Time for some grub. I haven’t eaten much today and I’m curious to check out
#Danger5 on #SBS #Australia
- 12h I can worry about my website once I’ve applied for doctoral programs, hopefully in 1 or 2 weeks.
- 12h And simply getting it printed out. Hopefully I can get that done nearby cheaply. 100 should do for now naturally they have asterisks on them
- 12h I need business cards by Thursday for the Taipei Cycle Show, in which I’m attending as Asterisk*Cycles. I’m using an old design I made
- 12h worked a total of 12 hours today, time to quit before I exhaust myself again. I wrote 7 posts after class and teaching as well.
- 12h Saturn’s Largest Moon Titan Seen in Unprecedented Detail wp.me/pWvW-6NG
- 13h Today, dealing with Taiwanese administration was a bit of a brainfuck.
@MichaelSurtees ha, thanks!
- 15h Watching Taiwan TV while waiting for the Internet guy to come. I fell like my brain being contaminated by too much 廢話
- 14h McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: List: Mathematical Translations of Popular Refrains.: mcsweeneys.net/articles/mathe… via
- 14h ZAC FASHION: Katy Perry by Mikael Jansson for Interview March 2012, zac-fashion.com/katy-perry-mik…
- 15h That’s why they’re scratched
- 15h Been told by the optometrist that I push too hard on the lens when I clean it w microfiber. I need a more delicate touch.
- 15h Firefox was running w 1.5GB of RAM while Chrome was using 50MB WTF Mozilla?
- 15h Did I actually see someone walking a cat in a baby carriage? Yes.
- 16h Catherine McNeil by Max Doyle for Vogue Australia April 2012 fashiongonerogue.com/catherine-mcne… via
@RacyZephyr It can never be too short unless you’re naked.
- 18h I guess this mini I’m wearing today is a little too short! lockerz.com/s/190020220
- 6 Mar I’m going to need at least 100 cups of coffee to get me through today.
- 16h Craptastic or lame? Can’t decide DANGER 5 TRAILER: youtu.be/0Z09bNgSeMI via
- 19h Lathmar Holi festival boston.com/bigpicture/201… via
- 19hTornadoes Roar Through South, Midwest – In Focus – The Atlantic theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/0… via
- 19h My Daily Tweets 03-05-12 wp.me/pWvW-6ND
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange