This season starts out with two surprises. Well, not really, but two changes to the game. The first thing is that the two tribes will be living in the same camp. The other thing is that it’s men vs women, kind of like on The Apprentice. Good or bad? In my opinion, it’s mostly good. A bunch of women together is a recipe for disaster. They will immediately start bickering, infighting and just making things go wrong. This is what happens with the ladies.
I got to admit that I didn’t see this one coming. Someone had mentioned that this would be an interesting episode. It’s only in the last 10 minutes or so that you actually see why. The men won the immunity challenge, but Colton decided to give it away and go to tribal again so that they could vote off either Leif or Bill. I think that the town of Stupidville has got some new residents. Don’t these people watch Survivor? Why would you want to lose a member of your tribe voluntarily? The women were just laughing at their fortune.
Colton has to be one of the stupidest players in the lot, and he’s so aggressive that the other members are scared of him. It’s kind of funny to watch. Colton is blatantly racist and none of his tribe calls him out on this. Tarzan was too busy calling Leif a traitor. I honestly can’t believe that they got rid of another strong member of their tribe. You know what will happen, the women will win more challenges and the men will be pared down even more.
Warning: spoilers ahead.
* * * * *
The Misfit Alliance sent overconfident Matt home. Tarzan tells Troyzan that they can leave Mike around. The next guy to go is Bill.
He’s a smart cookie.
Troyzan about Bill
The women are having snails for breakfast. Jonas tells the women that they want to use their net in exchange for half of the catch. Chelsea tells them no. How stupid is that?
It’s time for the next reward challenge. They will take turns to fire coconuts from a slingshot at a tile wall. They are playing for comfort (pillows, mattress, quilts), tarp, donuts with coffee and supplies.
The first couple of shots hit the board but don’t knock down enough planks until Tarzon connects. Kat quickly evens the score. They need to get five in a row. Mike connects for the men. They have 2. Monica obliterates target. Colton goes high. Tarzan hits the frame. Sabrina hits the target. The women have 3 connected in a row. Mike is short. Leif goes too high. Kim connects for the women and gets the fourth in a row. Kat is already celebrating. Jonas connects and Chelsea knocks out another target, but not in the right row.
Monica wins it for the women. They win their third straight challenge. Kat is annoying. They choose the tarp.
Leif tells Bill that Colton wanted him out.
That little Munchkin is about to get knocked back to Oz.
Mike tells Colton that he saw Leif talking to Bill. Colton has him convened for an audience and tears him a new asshole for telling Bill that they were going after him.
He’s turning into an annoying Oompa-loompa.
The tribes get a puzzle in tree mail. It’s a riddle. Immediately Kat and Alicia start arguing about doing puzzles.
It’s time for the immunity challenge. They will be paired up and race across teeter-totters to retrieve keys. Three keys release the flag.
The men sit out Jonas. Tarzan and Colton are playing. Colton bullies him around. Jay and Michael are going next. Alicia and Chelsea are still doing they first puzzle. Guys have put together their 2nd puzzle. Troyzan and Bill are doing on the 3rd.
Chelsea cheats and looks at what the men did. The women have the 1st puzzle finally. Kim and Sabrina head to the 2nd puzzle. Tarzan keeps shouting cheaters. The men solve the 3rd puzzle and head back. Leif unlocks the locks and they win immunity.
Alysha was nervously laughing after the challenge at how bad she was. It was embarrassing. All of the girls, and Jeff, noticed and called her out on it. It paints a target on her back, if there wasn’t one already.
Sabrina is pissed off.
Alicia is just dead weight with a mouth.
Sabrina talks it over with Kim.
Bill wants to talk with Colton, but he doesn’t want to. Colton is digging his own grave. Now, Bill is in his face.
Colton is talking to Troyzan and Jonas. He stupidly says that he would want to switch with the girls and go to tribal. Colton is an idiot.
Colton talks to Jay who disagrees. Troyzan talks to Tarzan and they agree. Tarzan idiotically goes to see Chelsea and tells her that they want to give them the immunity idol. Chelsea looks extremely surprised at the old, fat man.
Tarzan gives a speech and then says that they are going to send Leif home. WTF.
The Manano tribe has lost their marbles.
I’m completely bum-puzzled right now.
The men go to tribal. Jeff is flabbergasted. The men are idiots. Total idiots. Jay says that he agreed reluctantly because the whole tribe wanted to go. Then Colton starts saying that he hates Bill. Then he starts to cry.
-I have African-American people in my life.
Colton continues to dig his own grave during tribal. If anyone has got the guts, now is the time to get rid of that pissy little brat.
Wow, Colton is a stuck-up racist. Tarzan interjects and says that he is tired about people talking about racism. What an idiot!
Votes to Evict
Bill is voted out by a 7-1 vote (Bill, Leif).
* * * * *
- Survivor China S15E14-15
- Survivor Micronesia S16E14-15
- Survivor Gabon S17E12
- Survivor Gabon S17E13-14
- Survivor Tocantins S18E01
- Survivor Tocantins S18E02
- Survivor Tocantins S18E13
- Survivor Tocantins S18E14-15
- Survivor Samoa S19E01
- Survivor Samoa S19E02
- Survivor Samoa S19E03
- Survivor Samoa S19E04
- Survivor Samoa S19E05
- Survivor Samoa S19E06
- Survivor Samoa S19E07
- Survivor Samoa S19E08
- Survivor Samoa S19E09
- Survivor Samoa S19E10
- Survivor Samoa S19E11 ← recap episode
- Survivor Samoa S19E12
- Survivor Samoa S19E13
- Survivor Samoa S19E14
- Survivor Samoa S19E15-16
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E01
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E02
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E03
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E04
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E05
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E06
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E07
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E08
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E09
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E10
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E11
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E12
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E13
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E14-15
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E01
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E02
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E03
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E04
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E05
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E06
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E07
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E08
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E09
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E10
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E11 <- recap/new footage episode
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E12
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E13
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E14
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E15
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E01
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E02
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E03
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E04
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E05
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E06
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E07
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E08
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E09
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E10
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E11
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E12
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E13
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E14-15
- Survivor South Pacific S23E01
- Survivor South Pacific S23E02
- Survivor South Pacific S23E03
- Survivor South Pacific S23E04
- Survivor South Pacific S23E05
- Survivor South Pacific S23E06
- Survivor South Pacific S23E07
- Survivor South Pacific S23E08
- Survivor South Pacific S23E09
- Survivor South Pacific S23E10
- Survivor South Pacific S23E11 <- recap/new footage episode
- Survivor South Pacific S23E12
- Survivor South Pacific S23E13
- Survivor South Pacific S23E14
- Survivor South Pacific S23E15-16
- Survivor One World S24E01
- Survivor One World S24E02
- Survivor One World S24E03