- 9m Antimagnet Cloak Hides Objects from Static Magnetic Fields http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sr
- 11m Chinese Mini-Subs Allow You to Be Like James Cameron… Or Not http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sp
- 13m O’Sun Nomad Solar Lamp: A Jug Full of Light http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sn
- 15m Colorful Incase Mini Cable Kit: USB to Everything You Need http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sl
- 5h One of the ten books I’m currently reading
- 7h The
@MiamiNewTimes tells the story of Jimbo’s, the legendary dive bar, fishing/smuggling outpost, and bocce spot. (http://bit.ly/GP73lc)
@fadesingh @zoetica I prefer Orange Pekoe in the mornings, quite strong w milk no sugar
- 8h Gray morning made happy by strong-brewed Earl Grey w/ coconut milk & a generous tip from a tattoo commissioner. Also, I love gray mornings.
@GreatDismal In one of Heinlein’s novels Lazarus Long was offered the chance to trans-gender. That would have been in the late fifties.
- 7h A single 187-megapixel image taken by a Chilean telescope shows over 200,000 galaxies http://kottke.org/12/03/my-god-its-full-of-galaxies
@fadesingh or breathing
- 13h Breaking: at Supreme Court, mortally ill health care law pleads for life in front of death panel
- 8h The iPhone is basically a 3.5″ mini-tablet, that has a phone app.
- 8h The paradox of human life is precisely that one tries to be and, in the long run, merely exists. – Simone de Beauvoir
- 8h Is it a condom, or is it an Android? http://blog.intercom.io/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Condom-or-Android.jpg Rather brilliant chart, via
- 8h Anatomical Neon: Blown Glass Human Organs Containing Neon Lights by Jessica Lloyd-Jones | Colossal http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/03/anatomical-neon-blown-glass-human-organs-containing-neon-lights-by-jessica-lloyd-jone
- 9h RT
@culturesavage: no matter how hard her face was pressed into the floor, she would always love the smell of tatami
- 8h Uzguculuk!! http://instagr.am/p/IpNVdftTT3/
- 9h Cat’s out of the bag; I’m going to be in a graphic novel! I get the cover of the first issue. http://zombieresearchsociety.com/archives/11171
- 9h Our newest
@studiomates member @jenmussari doing some typography magic! http://instagr.am/p/IpHP_fv3d_/
- 9h Dinner http://instagr.am/p/IpINZuNTS9/
- 9h Feels like autumn here http://instagr.am/p/IpGQcitTSF/
- 9h Glowing tree http://instagr.am/p/IpGB0CNTSA/
- 9h Trees in the darkness http://instagr.am/p/IpF1CbNTR_/
- 9h Another night and the same building http://instagr.am/p/IpFn9zNTR5/
- 9h Trunk of a tree at the park http://instagr.am/p/IpFb4KNTRz/
- 10h NASA Makes Earth’s Oceans Look like Van Gogh’s Starry Night http://wp.me/pWvW-6Si
- 10h Cicadas Might Have Given Rise to a Form of Batesian Mimicry in Citheronia Azteca http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sg
- 10h Yoda next to me and she’s forgiven the application of Frontline http://instagr.am/p/IpCW36tTRN/
- 10h ok done w work. Time to have a steak, walk Spike or walk Spike, have a steak?
@Genn_y oui. Y savent pas ce quils font.
- 10h last post of the night. about anti-magnets
- 11h Mutated Protein Allows Flu’s Lethality in Some Patients http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sd
@Fabin_H ich auch. Invader is von die selbe leute die Amy & Pink schreiben. Beite sind gute seiten.
@Fabin_H frauen, nicht kleine madchen.
@Fabin_H Invader is ein ganz gute seite. Gute fotos, artikeln, und nackte madchen!
@Fabin_H Invader, gut und trashy mit nackte madchen.
- 12h Lunar Halos, Septuple Rainbows and Iridescent Meat: Incredible Optics Photos | Wired Science | http://Wired.com http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/03/optics-photo-of-day/
- 12h Quotes from this article: Space: China Demands Physical Perfection from She-Astronauts –
- 12h • NO “decaying teeth” • NO scars • NO cesarean births • NO single ladies • NO “body odor”
- 12h declared sufficiently “flawless” for the vacuum.
- 12h in China, if you’re a woman with dreams of space, you need a perfect face and no BO.
- 12h This sounds more like a checklist for hiring at a moon base strip club
- 13h Cat has started forgiving me for giving her frontline. She’s still not happy about it.
- 13h Invader wird mir das neue iPad geben! http://www.invadermag.com/2012/03/19/wir-verlosen-das-neue-ipad/
- 13h ZAC FASHION: Magdalena Frackowiak by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Paris April 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/magdalena-frackowiak-lachlan-bailey-vogue-paris-april
- 13h ZAC FASHION: Isabeli Fontana by Vincent Peters for GQ Italia March 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/isabeli-fontana-vincent-peters-gq-italia-march
- 13h ZAC FASHION: Camille Rowe by Matt Jones for Elle Belgium April 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/camille-rowe-matt-jones-elle-belgium-april
- 14h More spring
#walkingtoworktoday @ Washington Square Park http://instagr.am/p/Ioo5r8BzaF/
- 14h One bite of the spicy green papaya salad and I have a hiccup. FML.
- 14h Bought Spike some new toys. He’s happy and snoozing right now.
- 14h First day w smartphone and access to feeds anywhere. Was pretty cool.
- 14h Co-worker was bitching that I don’t answer my phone past midnight. I switch it off bc of you dude.
- 14h Fresh Face | Audrey Hollister by Tiago Chediak http://fashiongonerogue.com/fresh-face-audrey-hollister-tiago-chediak/ via
- 14h Nadja Bender by Alexander Neumann for L’Officiel Paris April 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/nadja-bender-alexander-neumann-lofficiel-paris-april-2012/ via
- 14h Cameron Russell by Greg Kadel for Vogue Spain April 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/cameron-russell-greg-kadel-vogue-spain-april-2012/ via
- 14h Nairoby Matos by Paul Farrell for Arise http://fashiongonerogue.com/nairoby-matos-paul-farrell-arise-15/ via
- 14h Julia Frauche, Karlina Caune, Daga Ziober http://fashiongonerogue.com/julia-frauche-karlina-caune-daga-ziober-maria-bradley-amy-troost-id-spring-2012/ via
- 14h Yoda the cat was a battle. I almost had to strangle her to get her to stay in place and douse her back skin w Frontline. It’s done.
- 14h Why is everything that has to do with cats so difficult? Gave my pets Frontline again. Spike was curious but didn’t really care much.
@jeansnow oui c pas vraiment qq de neuf ce concept
- 17h I’m sorry Chrome, but I really don’t like you.
@Fabin_H @yiiee I know. We’ll see which universities have got good phd programs
@yiiee not sure I’ll be in Berlin but Germany for sure in 2013-2014
@yiiee I’m going to miss u guys
- 18h Some of my kids’ art from my grade 2 class http://instagr.am/p/IoNO3YtTbn/
@yiiee I’m sure they are but beggars can’t be choosers!
- 18h Wish Facebook had an “order by recency” option for your friend list. Friend someone and they disappear into the ether
- 19h Bright and sunny day in Taipei http://instagr.am/p/IoC9i_tTau/
- 19h It’s that building again 3/26 http://instagr.am/p/IoClJitTar/
- 20h 2012 FP35, ~7m-16m in diameter, just passed the Earth at 14km/s, missing by ~one hundred and sixty-five thousand km.
@metricjulie 25C in Taipei
- 19h Programmed alarms so that I wouldn’t be late anymore. It has been a problem ever since I broke up w my ex. I don’t know why.
- 19h First weekday w a new phone, first day the alarm didn’t sound. Thankfully, I’m always aware of the time, so no biggie.
- 20h My Daily Tweets 03-25-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sa
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange