- 3m Quantum Interference Shown Experimentally in Larger Molecules http://wp.me/pWvW-6SL
- 4m Geometric Superheroes: Rectangles, Assemble! http://wp.me/pWvW-6SJ
- 11m R2-DShoes: The Slippers You’re Looking for http://wp.me/pWvW-6SH
- 20m Dejeuner http://instagr.am/p/Ivn7WTNTX4/
- 7h When you combine begging with crying you get married sex
- 10h Now it’s
#Metronomy on #Unforgettable
- 11h Wow,
#TheNakedandFamous heard on the latest ep of #Unforgettable. Cool beans, Punching in a Dream.
- 11h “I’d like to do you at some point, really give it to you good”
- 11h “Maybe it’s a ghost sign”
- 11h “Does your brown skin retain heat?”
- 11h “You can get me drunk professionally?”
- 12h Outfit of the day / Look du jour. http://instagr.am/p/IuU6R1udO0/
- 12h The lone light 3/29 http://instagr.am/p/IuVj8ptTXs/
@wobblesmccoy I don’t mind chrome. Its a bit of a one trick pony though
- 13h Courage is to fight when you don’t know if you’re going to win yet you fight and give it your all for something you believe in.
@wobblesmccoy been a problem since version 9
@wobblesmccoy when I move to OSX w the new iMac, FF will not have any problems. It’s to do w GReader and Win 7. Who knows exactly why?
- 12h “The writer is your natural enemy. He is trying to see how much he can get away with.” http://is.gd/umVmbx
- 16h Hey
@themoviejunkies: How come I keep finding examples of my work plagarized on your website?
@maryannjohanson She’s also plagarized me, James Rocchi, Eric Snider, William Goss, and a whole bunch of others.
@wobblesmccoy FF is my work browser
@wobblesmccoy tauntingly minimal, without enough functionalities to be used for my work purposes. I use Chrome everyday for fun.
- 12h Birth Ratios Skew Towards More Females During Famine http://wp.me/pWvW-6SD
- 13h Rise in Allergies Linked to Widespread Antibiotic Use to Combat Bacteria http://wp.me/pWvW-6SA
- 13h 2 more posts to go.
- 13h .
@themoviejunkies You stole from my review of THE WAY, too. Don’t you have any ideas of your own
- 13h 3 more posts to go tonight.
- 13h As soon as I close GReader,
#FF behaves nicely and fast. WTF.
- 14h Would you believe that I came home and that my cat had opened both of my desk drawers again on my IKEA Jonas desk? WTF
- 14h Christian Louboutin Retrospective Showcases 20 Years Of Design http://designyoutrust.com/2012/03/28/christian-louboutin-retrospective-showcases-20-years-of-design/ via
@UnlikelyWords @knguyen it’s after 10 and I am still in bed under the covers. I’m not sure that qualifies.
@UnlikelyWords Local, independent places and farmer’s markets.
- 14h Why is this taking so long? I want this day to be over. Been going for over 12 hours straight.
- 28 Mar J’aimerais ca voir 35 000 photos de votre bébé svp
@UnlikelyWords I know, like most people I don’t get enough.
@UnlikelyWords facewash in your hair, twice in a row, that was the worst one.
@UnlikelyWords how about putting soap in your hair or conditioner on your body. Happened to me once.
- 15h Yoda sleeping something off http://instagr.am/p/It-wX1NTTw/
@digitalyn c pas mal le fun a lire. je les ai lu ds une semaine, les 3 volumes.
- 15h Custom car was not very custom, except the bolt-on alu panels.
- 15h I was not impressed by
#PaulJr custom car design in the last #AmericanChopper.
- 16h McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: Terms of Service.: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/terms-of-service#.T3MSL5dTZxI.twitter via
- 16h McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: Dendrophilia and Other Social Taboos: Bad Feminist.: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/bad-feminist#.T3MSO7e28RQ.twitter via
- 16h There’s no comparison to be made between
#Twilight and #TheHungerGames. #Twilight makes me puke up in my mouth a little.
- 16h Getting there http://instagr.am/p/It7y8GtTTM/
- 16h I think that Sarah remembered my birthday bc her birthday was last week. The girls made a point of organizing something, it was cute.
- 16h Lara Stone & Toni Garrn by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Calvin Klein Jeans Spring/Summer 2012 – Behind the Scenes http://fashionbts.com/lara-stone-toni-garrn-by-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-for-calvin-klein-jeans-springsummer-2012/
- 16h I think it’s time for another Dekavita C.
- 16h And lost all of my tabs. At least I had most of them archived.
- 16h think not thing WTF. whatever, it’s not like I pay for FF
- 16h And another
#FF crash. Thks Mozilla, thing you’re really doing a great job!
- 16h Let sleeping dogs lie http://instagr.am/p/It6wLjNTS_/
@jackge Let me just think of my stripper whore of an ex and I’ll get angry quickly.
@jackge I like Buddhist monks. I usually give them spare change whenever I see one.
@jackge It’s their begging and high life style, which really made no sense, but he’s an angry person.
- 16h Pottermore. I couldn’t give a Potter
- 16h Myanmar http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2012/03/myanmar.html via
- 16h One of my co-workers has an irrational hate of Buddhist monks.
- 16h A Look Inside China – In Focus – The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/03/a-look-inside-china/100269/ via
- 16h Dog and cat snuggling next to me http://instagr.am/p/It3spytTSi/
- 16h A Collection of Kisses – In Focus – The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/03/a-collection-of-kisses/100270/ via
- 16h Wow I’m rarely this awake at this time, and usually swamped in work. I am swamped in work, but pretty peppy.
- 16h FBI Taught Agents They Could ‘Bend or Suspend the Law’ | Danger Room | http://Wired.com http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/03/fbi-bend-suspend-law/
@metricjulie young? tell her TY or let her sit down again.
- 16h Never shake hands w an Asian, Arabs prone to outbursts, FBI can bend and suspend laws at will
@Fabin_H good for you and good luck w that shit :P
- 16h new Google+1 icon sucks balls.
- 16h Did I actually get over 9 hours of sleep on a weeknight? Yes I did.
- 16h Anastasiya Talakina by Sasha Larina http://inkbutter.com/anastasiya-talakina-by-sasha-larina via
- 16h You want my Facebook, Twitter password? Check in your ass.
- 17h The Hunger Games and why I’m not that impressed http://theoriginaljoefisher.tumblr.com/post/20018729371/9000v0006-ooo-the-hunger-games-richard
- 17h Birthday present from my students, sort of made my day. It was wrapped up and everything http://instagr.am/p/It1ALAtTSE/
- 17h I have an evolved way of dealing with conflict. He doesn’t.
- 17h Most of the staff were bitching about his antics on Monday.
- 17h Told my co-worker, nicely, that he needed to tone it down. He got my drift.
- 17h Also, I can get online from anywhere.
#iPhone4S is making me on time. And I’m getting more sleep WTF is going on?
- 17h I am trying some neuro-linguist programming on myself.
- 17h ZAC FASHION: Magdalena Frackowiak by Magdalena Luniewska for Fashion Poland Spring 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/magdalena-frackowiak-magdalena-luniewska-fashion-poland-spring
- 17h Erin Heatheron http://fashiongonerogue.com/erin-heatheron-behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-fabulous-collection/ via
- 17h Masha Markina by Richard Bernardin for Dress to Kill Magazine Spring 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/masha-markina-richard-bernardin-dress-kill-magazine-spring-2012/ via
- 17h Hailey Clauson for LF Stores Spring 2012 Collection http://fashiongonerogue.com/hailey-clauson-lf-stores-spring-2012-collection/ via
- 17h Emily DiDonato by Jean-François Campos for Vogue Latin America April 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/emily-didonato-jeanfrancois-campos-vogue-latin-america-april-2012/ via
- 17h ZAC FASHION: Hannah Saul by Tommy Clarke, http://zac-fashion.com/hannah-saul-tommy-clarke
- 18h Wolfing these down http://instagr.am/p/IttSIEtTRJ/
@gray one of the Matrix films
- 19h You know in the Bourne Ultimatum where the camera follows him jumping through a window? What other films have done that shot recently
- 19h Happy students http://instagr.am/p/ItiVydNTf9/
- 19h Birthday presents from my students http://instagr.am/p/IthkscNTf8/
@gabyu bof disqus c OK mais pas le meilleur
@lindymei I had a caramel macchiato, Dekavita C and I might have an energy drink to keep going
@djrange It’s 4 and I haven’t eaten yet. Coffee and tea all day. At least I’m not sleepy but I think I found the root of my insomnia haha
- 22h “Ils s’appelaient Mohamed. Deux jeunesses françaises” Portraits croisés à lire dans
- 22h This is another one of my drawings http://instagr.am/p/ItRJFJtTfD/
- 22h I get 10NT~$0.33 off when I take my Klean Kanteen to starbucks http://instagr.am/p/ItPtjvNTe7/
- 22h In my Rhodia Webbie http://instagr.am/p/ItPRGbNTe6/
- 22h This is one of my drawings http://instagr.am/p/ItOtyaNTe2/
- 23h Zuckerberg in China: “What’s that horrible bip in ppl’s phones? —It’s QQ messenging. —Gosh, we need the same one on our app.”
- 28 Mar The iPhone 4 is a pretty repairable phone—everything is modular and accessible. But the parts are tiny and complex. /cc
- 28 Mar Editor asked me to cover for him for 2 weeks. I am excited about that
- 28 Mar I don’t know about USA-based carriers, but Zhonghua Telecom has free tethering. It’s fast and convenient
- 28 Mar After seeing the rez on the iPhone 4S I can imagine the rez on the new iPad. If I hadn’t it would b hard 2 imagine Something that u need 2 c
- 28 Mar Just tethered my iPad to my iPhone, and that’s pretty cool. It will do until I get the new iPad and another 3G card
- 28 Mar
@lindymei breakfast? I don’t know what that is. I have strong milk tea instead. That’s it
- 28 Mar Everyone stop pretending like you actually care about baseball.
- 28 Mar And I was on time again. Even had time for a starbucks
- 28 Mar
@lindymei he’s a douchebag
- 28 Mar I didn’t grow up in a household. I grew up in a trailerhold.
- 28 Mar Addalanche [ad-uh-lanch, -lahnch] noun A large mass of friend requests received in a sudden and overwhelming quantity.
- 28 Mar The proper demonym is Memepudlian, right?
- 27 Mar Hey
@twitter, why did you take away our plus sign? It’s part of our name!
- 28 Mar “Iron Man 3 will not be another two-men-in-iron-suits-fighting-each-other film.” http://bit.ly/GUOa1B
- 28 Mar I’m glad you like Daring Fireball. I LOVE Daring Fireball. I already READ Daring Fireball. 10 links to Daring Fireball ≠ 10 “blog posts.”
- 28 Mar Same building in the sun 3/28 http://instagr.am/p/Is41zYtTbP/
- 28 Mar Cassini makes Saturn moon flyby http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17526723
- 28 Mar If using a keyboard with an iPad is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right.
- 28 Mar New post! The emergence of “nodding disease,” a new(?) seizure disorder in Africa http://bit.ly/GXsZfc
- 27 Mar I fear the answer is “because DC and Marvel don’t understand comics anymore and will have you killed if you try selling them efficiently”.
- 28 Mar My Daily Tweets 03-27-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-6Sx
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange