- 5m QLOCKTWO W Wristwatch Puts Time into Words http://wp.me/pWvW-6V7
- 7m Vans Waffle Sole iPhone Case Lets You Put Your Sneakers in Your Pocket http://wp.me/pWvW-6V5
- 10h That guy with the crazy beard in the Hunger Games is officially a meme, as he should be. http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/04/seneca-cranes-beard-hunger-games-meme/
- 11h Post offices are glimpses of Hell. 1st Circle = Stamps; 2nd = Money orders; 3rd = Signed For; … 9th = Insurance.
- 11h Aspiring novelists, take note: when you get a $200,000 advance, don’t buy clothes. (http://bit.ly/HtbRe4)
- 13h Don’t you just love wireless syncing your iOS devices?
- 13h It’s a rare reader who doesn’t go to the novel looking for a kind of encouragement to live. – Norman Rush
@sydnieoo_13 same goes the other way esp for texting
- 14h Building 4/11 http://instagr.am/p/JSSmGptTet/
- 14h Trees in the dark http://instagr.am/p/JSSh-INTes/
- 14h Lanterns http://instagr.am/p/JSSGnMNTeg/
- 14h Raining outside apparently and it’s only 23C
- 14h Think either way, I’ll take a break.
- 14h Time to walk Spike. Time for shorts? It’s hot outside. I still have 2 or 4 more posts to go.
- 14h How Did a Brazilian M.C. Escher Exhibition Become the World’s Most Popular Art Show? http://bit.ly/I4AQU8
- 14h I wouldn’t mind a Vans Waffle Sole iPhone 4S case. Anyone got a lead that ships to Taiwan? Cheers
@lindymei wow, then I can’t imagine you drunk. That must be awesome. I don’t drink either.
@lindymei Tell them that you’re a pre op trans and would like to get your dick wet.
@lindymei well dont get too drunk crazy pants. Tell some DBs to fuck off for me.
@lindymei FU, working and then getting up tomorrow for classes and more work.
- 15h Apparently, many smartphones suffer from power consumption. A friend said that she needs to charge her LG midday.
- 15h much easier checking my feeds through Flipboard. So much quicker and it hasn’t crashed yet.
- 15h ZAC FASHION: Johanna Jonsson by Mikael Schulz for Costume Norway April 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/johanna-jonsson-mikael-schulz-costume-norway-april
- 15h ZAC FASHION: Rita Ora by Damon Baker for The Sunday Times Style, http://zac-fashion.com/rita-ora-damon-baker-the-sunday-times-style
- 16h Feed Me iPhone 4/4S Case Chews on Credit Cards, Earphones, Money, Cookies… http://wp.me/pWvW-6V2
- 16h Coffee-Stained Apple Smart Cover: The Best Part of Waking Up (Your iPad) http://wp.me/pWvW-6V0
- 16h Girl constantly checked her smartphone, so no I don’t think I’ll see her again to go on a date and tutor her in German for free
- 16h “So next time I think I’ll bring my German text book” the girl I was on a date with. No, I don’t think so.
- 17h When you think of it as $1 trillion for an Instakilogram, $1 billion for Instagram doesn’t sound that bad.
- 16h Xinjiu Dan http://instagr.am/p/JSA0H8NTZG/
- 19h 30.1 mil subscribers will have a smart phone by 2014. 99% of the Net Generation (NGen) http://ow.ly/acChu
#Smallbiz #local #entrepreneur
- 18h Fave building http://instagr.am/p/JR4iI7NTXY/
- 18h My fave building in Banciao http://instagr.am/p/JR4Y-BtTXW/
- 18h Pet store http://instagr.am/p/JR3oCUNTXH/
- 20h http://pnr.ma/ckKpCs grade 4 class busy with their class work
@fadesingh they usually wreck havoc with the magnetosphere and affect satellites. CMEs reach Earth as solar wind
@fadesingh it is going to hit mercury not earth
@lindymei Crazy pants! More of this!
@lindymei I like it when you go crazy pants
@lindymei well whatever works. You need to get more crazy
@lindymei @booofficial knock knock. Who’s there? FU that’s what you should have said
- 11 Apr Boots in bed. http://instagr.am/p/JROGn6JXiV/
- 11 Apr http://pnr.ma/aNNgjL The beginning of this term’s art wall in my grade 2 classroom
- 11 Apr Wondering why all these Taiwan peeps with US/UK/CAN degrees come back to Taiwan doing meaningless jobs with meaningless salaries.
- 11 Apr “The internet makes dumb people dumber and smart people smarter..internet is now a major driver of the growth of cognitive inequality.”
- 11 Apr This being on time shit rocks. Thx
- 11 Apr Birds in a tree http://instagr.am/p/JQ9HxmtTbI/
- 11 Apr TIL: Earth’s magnetic field range is 0.25–0.65 gauss. “By comparison, a strong refrigerator magnet has a field of about 100 gauss.”
- 11 Apr
@lindymei I like that. Best part of summer
- 11 Apr Building 4/11 http://instagr.am/p/JQ83rrNTbA/
- 11 Apr
@lindymei me likey
- 11 Apr Well shit, looks like we’re back to 90 degree weather in Taiwan. Perfectly acceptable to wear a whore’s uniform right now.
- 11 Apr “The solar wind travels supersonically with respect to the slower planets at a speed of about one million miles per hour.”
- 11 Apr Garrett Murray on Das Keyboard:”Every sentence I write is a cacophony of plastic, metal and god knows what else…” http://garre.tt/das-keyboard-pro-for-mac
- 11 Apr
@Jackee_OC I know what you mean. I could go for some too
- 11 Apr “Facebook is like an NYPD police van crashing into an IKEA, forever” http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/04/facebook-and-instagram-when-your-favorite-app-sells-out.html
- 11 Apr This diagram of the depths of lakes and oceans by XKCD is about as fascinating as the web gets. http://j.mp/Hml1KE
- 11 Apr Geometry, Topology and Destiny http://shar.es/rtWhK
- 11 Apr
#RandomFact: X-rated websites account for 30 percent of all internet traffic – http://bit.ly/IeyO63
- 11 Apr Dinner http://instagr.am/p/JQDpylNTWo/
- 11 Apr Why does Ubergizmo publish posts with no links to anything. WTF. Rubbish.
- 11 Apr tse quand ya des gens qui pensent quils sont droles mais le sont pas.
- 11 Apr Breaking: Rick Santorum quitting presidential race to prepare for Miss Universe pageant.
- 11 Apr Did I just get a text from a girl at 3AM? Yes I did. At least I’m awake and she knows it.
- 11 Apr Liu Wen by Sharif Hamza in Giorgio Armani for Vogue China May 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/liu-wen-sharif-hamza-giorgio-armani-vogue-china-may-2012/ via
- 11 Apr North Korea Prepares for a Milestone Year – In Focus – The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/04/north-korea-prepares-for-a-milestone-year/100276/ via
- 11 Apr
@lindymei your stalker or a ghost.
- 11 Apr ZAC FASHION: Kendra Spears by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #132, http://zac-fashion.com/kendra-spears-sebastian-kim-numero-magazine
- 11 Apr Wall Mounting & Charging Solutions for iOS Devices http://wp.me/pWvW-6UX
- 11 Apr ZAC FASHION: Barbara di Creddo by Gustavo Marx for Cake Magazine #6, http://zac-fashion.com/barbara-di-creddo-gustavo-marx-cake-magazine
- 11 Apr ZAC FASHION: Sigrid Agren by Dusan Reljin for W Korea April 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/sigrid-agren-by-dusan-reljin-for-w-korea-april-2012
- 11 Apr ZAC FASHION: Elena Melnik by Greg Kadel for Glamour France May 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/elena-melnik-by-greg-kadel-for-glamour-france-may-2012
- 11 Apr Kate Moss for Mango Summer 2012 Campaign by Terry Richardson http://fashiongonerogue.com/kate-moss-mango-summer-2012-campaign-terry-richardson/ via
- 11 Apr One lie is all it takes for a person to lose interest in you. Best thing to do is always be upfront, remain real & tell the truth.
- 11 Apr In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make
- 11 Apr Not everyone you love is going to love you back. That’s why it’s more important to love yourself more than anything.
- 10 Apr Dear person responsible for sending me Walmart SMS spam, I hope your genitals catch on fire. Sincerely, Amber
- 10 Apr Could have been worse: Facebook could have bought Twitter
- 11 Apr Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4/4S: Slimmed Down and Ready to Go http://wp.me/pWvW-6UU
- 11 Apr Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 Android 4 Tablet Rears Its Head http://wp.me/pWvW-6UR
- 11 Apr Shit alley where a woman w 5 dogs lets them shit http://instagr.am/p/JPy2Z1tTQC/
- 11 Apr Tree graffiti http://instagr.am/p/JPykvqNTf6/
- 11 Apr Trees close up http://instagr.am/p/JPybq-tTf0/
- 11 Apr Building late at night 4/10 http://instagr.am/p/JPx1JGtTfg/
- 10 Apr We met, we talked, we liked, we called, we texted, we dated, we committed, I loved, you cheated, we’re done, you’re deleted.
- 10 Apr When Asian girls hold cameras, even if they are photographers, they still look like tourists.
- 10 Apr On the secret life of one aspiring author: http://www.themillions.com/2012/04/the-activity-that-dare-not-speak-its-name-my-mothers-secret-literary-life.html
- 10 Apr Have a bit of this awesome cover too… The Bay (Acoustic Metronomy Cover) by
@SeyeMusic via #soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/seyemusic/the-bay-acoustic-metronomy?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/seyemusic/the-bay-acoustic-metronomy
- 10 Apr Weibo joke on censorship: Instagram would have needed 26 staff in China. 13 of them would be busy deleting “inappropriate” photos.
- 10 Apr Azure Zoe getting some love http://instagr.am/p/JPIyN0NTTP/
- 10 Apr Walmart Does Not Own MUJI* | Design Notes http://designnotes.info/?p=7049 cc.
- 10 Apr “Mass Effect is the first […..] in the postmodern era to directly confront a godless, meaningless universe indifferent to humanity.”
- 10 Apr Flower on a tree http://instagr.am/p/JOzMUVNTfT/
- 10 Apr Green shrubs http://instagr.am/p/JOzHoitTfR/
- 10 Apr One good shot of trees http://instagr.am/p/JOyvHutTfN/
- 10 Apr Cloudy day 4/10 http://instagr.am/p/JOyGRstTfG/
- 10 Apr Angry blogpost plus 9,000 academics add up to a scientific journal boycott http://gu.com/p/36mh5/tf
- 10 Apr The word “God” is a placeholder for what we don’t yet understand. Calling yourself an atheist doesn’t mean you know any more.
- 10 Apr Toronto’s Naveen Polapady threw spicy chicken masala in eyes of thief, charged with “assault with a weapon” http://bit.ly/IyuFM4
- 10 Apr Facebook and photo-sharing: Instariches | The Economist http://econ.st/ID0GPG
- 10 Apr Hand and shoulder are sore from yesterday’s small accident. Today, my scooter will get an oil change and a once over. Azure Zoe seems fine
- 10 Apr Sleeping dogs lie http://instagr.am/p/JOaQ4ktTZb/
- 10 Apr The morning was nice but it’s cloudy now and we’re expecting rain
- 10 Apr I think I need a break. Next 3-day weekend, I’m taking a girl to hualien or sun-moon lake.
- 10 Apr I already have trouble w Asian girls making these strange faces in their photos but what’s up with all the pouting in instagram?
- 10 Apr Pink tongue is out, happy upside down spike http://instagr.am/p/JOY4pNtTY9/
- 10 Apr Last week I spent about 20h on dates. That’s like another job
- 10 Apr If I check my feeds 2-3 times a day, my GReader is empty when I come home so I have more time to write
- 10 Apr Flipboard streamlines my workflow. Flipboard for iPad has a lot more features though but I always use my iPhone to check up on work feeds
- 10 Apr Twitter for iPhone on the retina display is much nicer that on my ipad 2. It’s one reason to get the new iPad.
- 10 Apr NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory Captures Eruption in Extreme UV http://wp.me/pWvW-6UO
- 10 Apr Content cat http://instagr.am/p/JOVCuLNTXk/
- 10 Apr How Game of Thrones got me to the gym http://bygonebureau.com/2012/04/09/how-game-of-thrones-got-me-to-the-gym/
- 10 Apr My mental model of the universe collapsed when I learned this astonishing fact earlier today: Walmart owns MUJI.
- 10 Apr Here, have a lovely piano cover of “The District Sleeps Alone Tonight.” http://youtu.be/Txl5qkq-76E
- 10 Apr My Daily Tweets 04-09-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-6UL
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange