- 4m The Keyboard Light Switch: Type On, Type Off http://wp.me/pWvW-6VQ
- 6m Amplifiear Amplifies iPads with a Cartoon Mouse Ear http://wp.me/pWvW-6VO
- 7h Notre nouvelle photographe arbore des ongles ‘corsets’… Aimez-vous? 🙂
- 7h At the end of the semester I bought lots of junk food for them, really too much. We shared a bit but my co-worker didn’t buy anything.
- 7h Co-worker asked me to bring some for his students next time. I told him that he needed to do this himself. His students aren’t mine
- 7h I’ve learned over the years that kids appreciate these gestures a lot. Been doing it w most of my classes.
- 7h Bought some of my favorite cake for my gr 4 class. They were surprised and loved it. I gave some to my colleague
- 7h Gr4 Vicky smartly told me yesterday that it was Miffy’s birthday today. She’s one of the girls who gave me a birthday present this year
- 7h Dining table is clean, coffee table and desk still need to be given a once over
- 7h Strong professional women like going on dates too. I think they intimidate men esp if they’re also hot and go out a lot less
- 7h At least my bedroom is pretty clean.
- 7h Cleaned my bathroom bc I had someone over last weekend I might have someone over again. I need to sweep and do the floors
- 17 Apr Unreal. Which country has a new national law that makes it a crime to be homeless? http://bit.ly/HLQkT1
- 8h “Hanzo consistently utilizes torture (both on himself and on others) as a means of interrogation and self-purification;.”
- 9h Toward the end of his life, Claude Monet could see in ultraviolet: http://bit.ly/I3zr48
- 10h It’s easy to spot the people who had bad parents. They star their own tweets.
- 11h Quand t tout nu, tas des poches, mais tu peux mettre rien dedans.
- 11h Some things just don’t last forever you gotta know when to let shit go
@metricjulie pis extra saucisses
@sandhuanjas u haven’t done that yet? I mustn’t be in your Rolodex
- 11h In exactly five minutes, send digital images of your nether region to everyone on your phonebook inc. your relatives. Let’s get it over with
@metricjulie ‘Poutine’ could be Pouting, Putin, Patine, Routine, Porting, Potting, Purine, Putting, Patin, Portie or Outing.
@itsminhvybitch ya des mini kiwis aussi
- 12h Be like Han http://imgur.com/nwysk via reddit
- 12h Yet another hipster babe pretending she loves retro gaming… cc
- 12h Fuck work, I’m outta here. http://bit.ly/HPeAEw
- 13h Pinterest & tumblr seem like the same thing to me.
- 11h Lanterns http://instagr.am/p/Jht-astTUp/
- 11h Lone palm tree http://instagr.am/p/Jhsr1HtTUR/
- 11h Different angle 4/17 http://instagr.am/p/JhsU99NTUD/
- 11h Palm in darkness http://instagr.am/p/JhsDZjNTT9/
- 11h Building 4/17 http://instagr.am/p/JhrxT1NTT6/
- 11h Apartment building http://instagr.am/p/Jhrr6xNTT3/
- 11h Moss-covered stone http://instagr.am/p/JhrUibtTTz/
- 13h There aren’t enough Nazis dying in fiction. More of
@lindymei trying to do more of the things on your tshirt
- 14h Sup http://instagr.am/p/Jhbqlazfv4/
- 13h Got this free from the Watson’s today http://instagr.am/p/JhcH3OtTer/
- 14h Je regarde les populaires d’Instagram : il y a tellement de starlettes thaïlandaises, je me dis qu’ils devraient le renommer en Insthaïgram.
- 14h Four posts down and I’m drowsy. Time for a break and some more food.
- 15h ZAC FASHION: Abbey Lee Kershaw by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue China May 2012, http://zac-fashion.com/abbey-lee-kershaw-lachlan-bailey-vogue-china-may
- 15h McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: Advanced Amateur Art History.: http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/advanced-amateur-art-history#.T41R11LS-NM.twitter
- 16h Nine Tax Deductions of the Superhero Set by Matthew David Brozik http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/nine-tax-deductions-of-the-superhero-set
- 19h “If you can multiply two prime numbers, you know how to create an RSA encryption key. To retrieve the original primes is to break RSA.”
- 18h Glasses after rain http://instagr.am/p/Jg6ZuGtTYi/
- 19h Big apartment buildings http://instagr.am/p/Jg1BmItTX6/
- 19h Building behind some trees 4/17 http://instagr.am/p/Jg0nsYNTX4/
- 19h Building from an alley 4/17 http://instagr.am/p/Jg0VGQNTX0/
- 23h Le succès de
@Path prouve que les réseaux fermés ont encore de l’avenir. Observons comment Facebook et G+ va réagir sur les mobiles.
- 17 Apr I want to love and be loved in return
- 17 Apr Contact me. I’m a Social Media Cthulhu.
- 17 Apr Outfit of the day / Look du jour http://instagr.am/p/JfoI4hudB-/
- 17 Apr I heard Tor, as a publicity stunt, is going to let
@scalzi get eaten by a Gorn during a Redshirts book signing! Let’s make it happen!
- 17 Apr $400,000 Lambo bursts into flames mid-test drive http://huff.to/Ih1WKS (VIDEO)
- 17 Apr
@NathanFillion you so ugly, even Robert wouldn’t sire your bastard. #gameofthroneisms
- 17 Apr “A girls night? I don’t know if I’m up for a night of talking about rainbows, unicorns and menstrual cramps”. – Sheldon
- 17 Apr Walmart stores use 5X as much electricity as the state of Vermont: http://bit.ly/HLPYHs [CHART]
- 17 Apr “…renowned artist simultaneously exhibits two shows based on photographs of porn stars and the surface of Mars.”
- 17 Apr Shy Hong Kongers urged to have more sex http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/featurenews/view/1195503/1/.html#.T4zW-tE09tw.twitter // Go to Lamma, you have enough space for three/foursome
- 17 Apr The only time I’m really happy is when I’m investigating something.
- 17 Apr Is it weird if I want to pinch his little puppy butt? http://instagr.am/p/JgUAmJJXui/
- 17 Apr That awkward moment when you realise the before photo is actually the after photo :s
- 17 Apr I like my sex to be like my vacuuming. Loud. Lots of sucking. And in every room in the house.
- 17 Apr ((( “We don’t really live in a country. We live on the Internet,” Mr. Ljung said. “The idea of countries is secondary.” )))
- 17 Apr Went 2 get my eyes checked today. Optometrist said I’m suffering from a condition called “getting older.” So I spent $225 on reading glasses
- 20h Maryna Linchuk by Alexi Lubomirski for Vogue Russia May 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/maryna-linchuk-alexi-lubomirski-vogue-russia-may-2012/ via
- 20h Anne-Sofie List for Jesper Høvring Spring 2012 Campaign by Katrine Rohrberg http://fashiongonerogue.com/annesofie-list-jesper-hovring-spring-2012-campaign-katrine-rohrberg/ via
- 20h Felicity Jones by Marcus Ohlsson in Dolce http://fashiongonerogue.com/felicity-jones-marcus-ohlsson-dolce-gabbana-marie-claire-2012/ via
- 20h My Daily Tweets 04-16-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-6VL
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange