This season starts out with two surprises. Well, not really, but two changes to the game. The first thing is that the two tribes will be living in the same camp. The other thing is that it’s men vs women, kind of like on The Apprentice. Good or bad? In my opinion, it’s mostly good. A bunch of women together is a recipe for disaster. They will immediately start bickering, infighting and just making things go wrong. This is what happens with the ladies.
Unsurprisingly, Tarzan alienated himself enough with his antics to get on the nerves of everyone in his tribe and they finally voted him off. This would have been the perfect time to vote off smug Kim, but she’s got the game tied down. All of the others are running circles around her, not really knowing how to play it. The smart move by Kim would be to no longer go on rewards, because that’s when bad stuff happens at camp. She’s got them eating out of her hands, at least for a little while.
Warning: spoilers ahead.
* * * * *
Tarzan thinks that he can stay in the game until the final 3. He starts talking with Kim. Kim no longer thinks that Alysssa wants to take her to the finals. Her biggest threat is Chelsea and also get rid of Sabrina. He tells some BS about talking the other jurors into voting for them when he gets there.
Why is a plastic surgeon talking about buying shocks for his car? Shouldn’t he be driving a Bentley or something like that?
Chelsea is thinking about the finals. She tries to work on Christina, because apparently she’s Alysiya’s puppet.
Right after, Christina spills the beans to Alyasa and Kim. Since Kim is playing both sides, she tells Chelsea that Christina told them everything, but then asks her not to say anything.
It’s time for the reward challenge. They will race to release a disk by spinning around it. They will take it and move to the next station. They need to collect 3 disks. They will use them to form a decoder, which will yield 3 numbers to open a combination lock. The winner will leave and go to a yacht for cocktails, showers, and a three-course meal. They will sleep on the boat.
Sabrina and Kim are first. Chelsea and Christina follow. Sabrina is first after the second disk. Sabrina and Kim are first to the decoder, followed by Alusa and Chelsea. Tarzan is there too. Chelsea and Alisa are first at the combination wheel. There are different combinations possible. Kim and Christina are there. Chelsea wins reward. She takes Sabrina with her and Kim.
Alyssa, Tarzan and Christina are heading back to camp empty-handed.
The girls are having fun on the yacht. Chelsea takes the first shower.
Meanwhile, back at camp. Alyaas says that she’s livid. Tarzan tells them that Kim and Chelsea are working together to win. Tarzan thinks that it will let him stay in the game longer. Alyasa tells them that it’s probably better to get rid of them and stick with the others. I don’t believe that.
At camp, Tarzan start arguing about how to prepare coconuts. When Kim gets back, Alyita spills what Tarzan has been up to. Kim says he tells her that he told her the same thing, about going to the end.
We’re going to get Tarzaned.
Kim manipulates Alyserwa and Christina with her charm enough to make them change their opinion, at least about Tarzan. The plan is to vote for Chelsea unless she wins immunity. Otherwise, Tarzan is going home.
It’s time for the immunity challenge. They will use fishhooks to pick up puzzle pieces. They will then use the pieces to assemble a puzzle. They will do the challenge with one hand tied behind their backs. Kim and Alysa are in the lead. The others follow. Kim and Alaya are in the lead. Chelsea is behind them. Kim is in the lead again. Chelsea is last. Kim is going for her third bag. Alya is next. Tarzan and Ala are in it. Kim blew her lead. Aluaua is back in the lead. Sabrina is next. Kim gets her bag after Tarzan. Chelsea is last. Ala wins immunity by seconds over Kim. Now would be the time to get rid of Kim, not Chelsea.
I think it’s stupid of anyone thinking of taking Kim to the finals because she will obviously win Survivor if they do.
Kim tells Sabrina and Chelsea that she was able to convince Alya and Christina to vote their way. Kim tells Chelsea that she tried to pitch the others not to vote for Chelsea, but they might not vote as planned. Chelsea asks her if she’ll use the idol. Kim says maybe.
In her VT, Kim says that she’s probably best to just vote Chelsea out with the others and keep her idol because then she’ll have a guaranteed spot in the final four.
At some point, Tarzan puts on Kat’s panties on his head.
It’s time for tribal. Jeff focuses on Sabrina and Tarzan. Kat looks really bad. She’s wearing way too much makeup. She looks like a trollop. Why are they all focusing on Tarzan? It’s not like he’s a threat to anyone.
Votes to Evict
Tarzan is voted out by a 5-1 vote (Tarzan, Chelsea). That was unsurprising.
* * * * *
- Survivor China S15E14-15
- Survivor Micronesia S16E14-15
- Survivor Gabon S17E12
- Survivor Gabon S17E13-14
- Survivor Tocantins S18E01
- Survivor Tocantins S18E02
- Survivor Tocantins S18E13
- Survivor Tocantins S18E14-15
- Survivor Samoa S19E01
- Survivor Samoa S19E02
- Survivor Samoa S19E03
- Survivor Samoa S19E04
- Survivor Samoa S19E05
- Survivor Samoa S19E06
- Survivor Samoa S19E07
- Survivor Samoa S19E08
- Survivor Samoa S19E09
- Survivor Samoa S19E10
- Survivor Samoa S19E11 ← recap episode
- Survivor Samoa S19E12
- Survivor Samoa S19E13
- Survivor Samoa S19E14
- Survivor Samoa S19E15-16
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E01
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E02
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E03
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E04
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E05
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E06
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E07
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E08
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E09
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E10
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E11
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E12
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E13
- Survivor Heroes Vs Villains S20E14-15
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E01
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E02
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E03
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E04
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E05
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E06
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E07
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E08
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E09
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E10
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E11 <- recap/new footage episode
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E12
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E13
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E14
- Survivor Nicaragua S21E15
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E01
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E02
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E03
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E04
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E05
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E06
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E07
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E08
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E09
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E10
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E11
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E12
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E13
- Survivor Redemption Island S22E14-15
- Survivor South Pacific S23E01
- Survivor South Pacific S23E02
- Survivor South Pacific S23E03
- Survivor South Pacific S23E04
- Survivor South Pacific S23E05
- Survivor South Pacific S23E06
- Survivor South Pacific S23E07
- Survivor South Pacific S23E08
- Survivor South Pacific S23E09
- Survivor South Pacific S23E10
- Survivor South Pacific S23E11 <- recap/new footage episode
- Survivor South Pacific S23E12
- Survivor South Pacific S23E13
- Survivor South Pacific S23E14
- Survivor South Pacific S23E15-16
- Survivor One World S24E01
- Survivor One World S24E02
- Survivor One World S24E03
- Survivor One World S24E04
- Survivor One World S24E05
- Survivor One World S24E06
- Survivor One World S24E07
- Survivor One World S24E08
- Survivor One World S24E09
- Survivor One World S24E10
- Survivor One World S24E11
- Survivor One World S24E12