- 2h “you see many types of beards, and some players who do not have any at all” -real thing hockey announcer just said
- 2m Leica M Monochrom: The Ultimate Black & White Camera http://wp.me/pWvW-70
- 9h I suppose we have to register you as a
@purplelime true faith round and round etc. listened to a lot of their tunes tonight as well. I like the 94 versions on best of NO
@purplelime yep that’s what I was actually talking about. The Wedding Album. New Order is also awesome
@purplelime holy crap, w DM Duran Duran was another fave. Do you know Save a Prayer? Amazing. Even their newer stuff isn’t bad.
@purplelime my mum used to listen to those bands on the radio, probably why I like them so much
@purplelime ultra was their last awesome release.
@purplelime I love most of DM’s releases except the new stuff. I’ve seen them 3 times live.
- 10h Ustedes si que estan locos. Y locos de remate.
@purplelime awesome. Listened to a lot of stuff from that time tonight, Thompson twins, talk talk but 1 of my fave remains depeche mode
@digitalyn ca fait 5 ans q je vais chez la meme coiffeuse. Ca evolue mais elle sait ce que jaime.
@digitalyn I usually close my eyes and meditate during the massage part.
- 12h A guy in Brazil spends his free time photoshopping Nic Cage into stuff. He sent me a link to his work. It’s AMAZING. http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/05/nicolas-cage-in-everything-project/
@purplelime amazing. Just had it on repeat for 40min. Full of emotions.
@purplelime Level 42 Leaving Me Now is the song I was looking for. One of the best of the band.
- 13h New iPad is on order -20%. 3G 64gb version in white, same as my iPad 2. Me likey
- 13h Did something really “normal” after work instead of just doing more work. Someone cooked me a meal at my place & we watched
- 14h Oh, it’s 22 years since Jim Henson died. Which means, The Saddest Photo In The World: http://twitter.com/olly_richards/status/202763016306049024/photo/1
- 15h Carlos Fuentes, pivotal figure in not only Latin American but all of literature, passed away at the age of 83. (http://bit.ly/L5NNPk)
- 14h Spike and his friend http://instagr.am/p/KsRYLhtTWr/
- 14h Building at night 5/16 http://instagr.am/p/KsP_l6NTWL/
- 20h Dying whiteboard market http://instagr.am/p/Krn4DNtTcX/
- 20h Reflection http://instagr.am/p/KrjpZ0tTb4/
- 21h 1 wall almost completed http://instagr.am/p/Krhe75tTba/
- 21h Wet and dirty windows http://instagr.am/p/KrdhEUtTal/
- 22h Great story about what happened to Flickr chaos from the inside http://gizmodo.com/5910223/how-yahoo-killed-flickr-and-lost-the-internet
- 21h Real time blurred police car http://instagr.am/p/KrbtZLNTaI/
- 22h Rainy afternoon http://instagr.am/p/Krbex1tTaD/
- 16 May Carlos Fuentes, 1928–2012 http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2012/05/15/carlos-fuentes-1928-2012/
- 16 May Sudden downpour!
- 16 May “If the millions of other stars are also ejecting ions, as is undoubtedly true, no absolute vacuum can exist within the galaxy.”
- 16 May Building in the rain 5/16 http://instagr.am/p/KrGAWutTUu/
- 16 May Quantum Theorists State That Wavefunctions Are Real States Not Just Statistical Tools http://wp.me/pWvW-70T
- 16 May Moshi iGlaze iPad VersaCover: The Origami Cover That Goes Both Ways http://wp.me/pWvW-70R
- 16 May Timeless Capture LCD-Less Camera Concept: Bringing Back The Analog Feel to Digital http://wp.me/pWvW-70P
- 16 May Whoever is eating durian fruit in my apartment building is an asshole.
- 16 May If last night’s dream was the plot of a movie, I’d ask for my money back because a) weak characters and b) no titties.
- 16 May Wes gets trapped in a bunker with an obnoxious child king. Riker wakes up on Risa with a lower back tattoo and no memory of his last 3 days.
- 16 May Today’s vegetarian late dinner: hummus, beans cooked in tomatoes and tacos http://instagr.am/p/Kp1suuNTST/
- 15 May The building 5/15 http://instagr.am/p/Kpw7F9NTQ5/
- 15 May Skies in xinjhuang earlier while driving to work http://instagr.am/p/KpwbbftTQr/
- 15 May Homeward skies http://instagr.am/p/KpwREdNTQn/
- 15 May Building 5/15 http://instagr.am/p/KpvajwNTQY/
- 15 May Many of her truths apply to other women. Truth telling is possible, mainly bc I’ve come to understand micro expressions.
- 15 May The time that I’ve spent w my ex wasn’t wasted. It’s allowed me to have close proximity w a female for a long time.
- 15 May The benefit of having all my devices synced is that I can go from listening
#ASOT550 #DashBerlin on my PC 2 my iPhone without missing a beat
- 15 May The frozen Taiwanese pizza I had yesterday slightly upset my stomach today, so I’m not buying that crap again.
- 15 May When you’re writing, it’s either no music or really loud music to cut out all distractions
- 15 May I don’t understand their shock, since I write lists regularly.
- 15 May
@_MrsScarlett je seconde
- 15 May 2012… quelle année de cul pareil. Pis pas dans le bon sens.
- 15 May Grade 4 kids were astounded to see me write a grocery list in class today. I don’t know why they thought it was so magical.
- 15 May PRKCA Gene Links to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Emotional Memory Formation http://wp.me/pWvW-70M
- 15 May Physicists in China Break Quantum Teleportation Record http://wp.me/pWvW-70J
- 15 May I still like you http://instagr.am/p/Kpp7yttTen/
- 15 May I WILL EAT YOU http://instagr.am/p/KppiN_tTee/
- 15 May Why do you do this to me everyday? http://instagr.am/p/KppRUgNTeZ/
- 15 May La violence est devenue la simple perturbation du confort intellectuel.
- 15 May Why does the fucking Revert option sit right underneath the Save for Web in PS???
- 15 May The only difference between the sane and the insane: the sane have the power to lock up the insane.–Hunter S. Thompson http://bit.ly/JirlTF
- 15 May Once a boss always a boss.
- 15 May Eton Rukus Solar-Powered Bluetooth Speaker: Play Your Tunes Anywhere http://wp.me/pWvW-70G
- 15 May Selling my white iPad 2 3G 64GB 5 months old locally in Taipei for $18,000 NT. Comes w case. Logitech Keyboard case is also available.
- 15 May Hummus I just made http://instagr.am/p/KpWCsmtTYu/
- 15 May Drinking tomato juice w salt and Tabasco sauce. Sort of a virgin bloody Mary. Hard to find unsweetened tomato juice here
- 15 May Okay, Internet. So Tesla was a ‘geek’ who never had sex. Did you know he spoke in Sanskrit? And that he wrote this? http://goo.gl/CIUkO
- 15 May Afternoon macchiato time
- 15 May Looks like rain http://instagr.am/p/Ko4WPnNTU4/
- 15 May You know you’ve been in Taiwan too long when you stop conjugate your verbs.
- 15 May Another hot day in
#taipei 5/15 http://instagr.am/p/Ko4BNbtTU0/
- 15 May Heart-shaped stone http://instagr.am/p/Ko3wOENTUu/
- 15 May Survivor One World Perception Is Not Always Reality S24E14 (CBS) http://wp.me/pWvW-70D
- 15 May 50 Years Ago: The World in 1962 – In Focus – The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/05/50-years-ago-the-world-in-1962/100296/ via
- 15 May Tian Yi by Stockton Johnson for Vogue China June 2012 http://fashiongonerogue.com/tian-yi-stockton-johnson-vogue-china-june-2012/ via
- 15 May I’m at that age right now where all my friends have middle school age kids, and I’m just masturbating and doing shots.
- 15 May My Daily Tweets 05-14-12 http://wp.me/pWvW-70A
Follow me @ twitter.com/djrange