Technorati publishes information about a ‘statistically significant’ study they completed. Whoever they asked what statistically significant meant didn’t give them a right answer. I don’t mean to sound overbearing, but I don’t consider a study of 1000 respondents statistically significant, that’s because I’m a math major. Definitely not enough to infer conclusions about the 1.5 million blogs that were updated this week. You need more respondents than that. Anyway, that’s just my opinion. Surveys have a way of being used anyway you what to. (via swissmiss)
I saw this on some blogs, I’m willing to try it
You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.
1. Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the “Big Bang” at each site you add.
3. Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the longer the list will grow.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list. (If you would like a scroll box code, leave me your email address and I will email it to you.) Scroll Box Example. (I decided not to use the box for the Big Bang for ease of copying.)
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in. Once you are on the master list people who have participated earlier will update their bookmarks and help everyone lower than them out on the list.