There was one day when the clouds and sky were so beautiful. For once, I was able to capture beautiful colors during the day. Taken in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with a Sony Cybershot DSC-P93 5.1 MP camera on the 19th of July 2006. Part of the Nightshoot Series.
I have had time to research and ponder what I plan on getting in the next few months. At the same time, I am also planning on sending money back to Canada.
- 18-200mm VR Nikkor lens. Shortages all over the board, I am pretty sure that it will be impossible for me to get this lens before I leave for Thailand during Chinese New Year. Ah well, I am doing fine for the moment with my lens. I might have to get another lens for the trip.
- Nintendo Wii. I have decided that the PS3 isn’t worth anything right now because of the absence of good games. The Wii has the old school games as well as a new Zelda game going for it. The Wii will probably wait until we get back from Thailand.
- Xbox 360 game Gears Of War. The reviews are great for this game and I am itching to find a US version of it in Taiwan.
- Macbook. I haven’t made up my mind yet if I am going to get a Macbook or not. Suffice it to say that I wouldn’t mind having one, they are quite small and discrete. A Macbook would be great to lug around and surf, become my mobile photo storage station and blogging platform since I think that in the next few months I will need something like this. The one I am aiming for is the black version and it costs 52000 NT here in Taiwan, about 1700 USD. Comes with 2GB of RAM, 120 GB of storage and a dual core 2GHz processor. At that price though, an Acer Ferrari 1000 would be within reach, though I do want to try Macs since I want a machine that will also run Vista Ultimate.
- National Geographic backpack. Still on my list, I know where to get it. I will buy it right before I leave.